Monday, May 11, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Down-Grade


Don't get me wrong here. I am all for supporting J. Lo but this look just isnt doing it for me. This is such a DOWN- grade from her usual Glam self. Every time i use to see her in her Fab Marchesa dresses I would get floored! Now a says she isnt doing much for me! I don't understand what i is about this look. It looks way to ill cut from the front and just looks like fabric hanging around on the bottom. The bottom half of her is the worse!!!! THe fit is not working with her body. The half tan half pale back looks weird! With all that said, her hair looks completely glam and the make up is nice and understated. Check out the nest post to see some of Jenny's best looks!It requires a post of it's own! Trust me it's that good.

XOXO Shona
source: people, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment